Frequently Asked Questions from Your Battle Creek Lawyers

If you are considering pursuing a personal injury claim, you probably have a great number of concerns that can be addressed by your Battle Creek lawyers. With over 150 years of combined experience, Mumford Schubel Law Office can provide the timely and sound legal advice that you seek. Having worked with clients dealing with a variety of personal injury claims, we know all the proper steps that they should take to ensure that they are approaching legal matters in the best possible way. Take a look below to see frequently asked questions, and answers to these questions, commonly heard by our West Michigan law firm:

Your first priority is to seek medical attention. You should also make sure that the police have been notified. Afterwards, you should contact us to discuss your case.

You can file a claim for compensation that includes payment for round-the-clock supervision, as well as most other types of bills arising from the daily living needs of your loved one.

There may be little that Battle Creek injury lawyers can do to help you in this case. Michigan law regarding Slip and Falls typically requires lawful presence on the property in order to seek damages.

No. Our law firm can help you seek compensation for emotional distress and pain and suffering, as well as punitive damages.

Not for certain types of damages (pain and suffering, for example). But you may still be able to recover certain types of damages, such as wage loss in excess of the Michigan monthly or 3-year limits. Speak with one of our attorneys. Michigan law requires, of course, that all vehicles have no-fault coverage.